Competition Terms and Conditions
Golf It! x HowDidiDo – July 2023
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Golf and Leisure Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC366854 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA (“The R&A”).
2. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. By completing an entry form on the Golf It! website, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The entry form must be submitted at any time between 12pm (BST) on 17 July 2023 and 5pm (BST) on 27 July 2023 to qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw (a “Qualifying Entry”).
4. There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. If you make more than one entry, only the first entry will be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
5. The R&A accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or site failure.
6. Five winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 28th July 2023 (“Draw Date”).
7. The following prizes will be drawn for each winner:
• One 4-ball tee time to play the 18-hole golf course at Golf It! Glasgow.
• One £50 voucher to spend at Golf It! Glasgow.
Accommodation, travel and other incidental costs are not included in the prizes.
8. The winners will be notified by email (using the details provided when the Qualifying Entry was made) on or within 7 days of the Draw Date. If any winner does not respond to The R&A within 48 hours of being notified by The R&A, then their prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The R&A reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw any prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
14. The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prizes and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The R&A may make available the winners’ surnames and/or counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the Draw Date.
18. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.